- Open: 6 am to 6:30 pm
- No-touch thermometer scan and brief questionnaire at drop-off
- Smaller class sizes – groups of 14 per classroom
- Face masks required for staff and students
- Vigorous cleaning, hand-washing, and sanitizing daily routine
- Distance Learning Support
- Bible Time with our great teachers and aides
- Transportation to/from School
- Competitive hourly rates (2 hour minimum) --- Only pay for the daycare you need!
- Schedule your weekly childcare needs on "MyProcare.com"
King’s Kids is a school-aged daycare facility operated by Crown of Life Lutheran Church located in Corona. Our program provides kids with an opportunity to learn and play in a Christian environment.
We look forward to offering the same safe, family focused Christian environment that you have grown to love about King’s Kids with the addition of COVID-19 policies and procedures under the recommendation of state licensing and the guidance of local health and state officials. The spiritual, physical, and emotional health and safety of everyone at King’s Kids continues to be our number one focus.
There are 2 STEPS to get REGISTERED for NEW FAMILIES. Please click the boxes below to complete each step.
Step 1: Register for MyProcare. MyProcare is where you can schedule your childcare in the future.
Step 2: Sign and Return (email or drop off) the Registration Packet. (Preprinted Registration Packets are available in person Monday-Friday, 6 am-6:30pm.)
There are 2 STEPS to get REGISTERED for RETURNING FAMILIES. Please click the boxes below to complete each step.
Step 1: Sign and Return (email or drop off) the Registration Form and Waiver. (Preprinted Registration Form and waiver is available in person Monday-Friday, 6 am-6:30pm.)
Step 2: Go to www.myprocare.com and enter your email to create your “myprocare” account. (Once on “myprocare” find the “Menu” and select “registration” and then “Begin Re-Registration”. MyProcare is where you can schedule your childcare in the future.)